Windham Fire Rescue
Terms of Authorization for Fireworks Permits
A permit is granted in good faith that the fireworks will be used in compliance with State and Local Laws and Regulations.
The permittee is certifying by signing below that they are at least 21 years of age and own, or have the owner's written permission of the land where said fireworks will be used.
- You must be at least 21 to obtain a Fireworks Permit.
- You must be at least 21 to ignite fireworks.
- No person shall use, display, discharge, fire, or cause to be exploded, consumer fireworks within one hundred fifty (150) feet of any buildings or structures.
- It is against the town ordinance to set off FIREWORKS without a permit in the Town of Windham.
- You must sign the permit and have it in your possession while using consumer fireworks.
- Permit expiration times are listed on the permit and vary depending on the date.
- If someone complains, we are obligated to investigate and possibly revoke the permit.