"NO FEE" Burning Permits for your Maine town for only $50 per year.*

Contact your fire chief or fire warden and tell them to call Matt at burningpermit.com

Turn it on in your town!

I have a question?

gorhamfd@gmail.com  (Copy and Paste link)

Check the Weather  
Fire Danger map
NEW Wildfire Prevention poster
Copyright ©2004-2012 All Rights Reserved.
* community subsctipriton required, most towns only about $50 per year. Customization does cost more. *